To brew a perfect cup of Darjeeling tea, you will need the following ingredients:
- Loose-leaf Darjeeling tea
- Filtered water
- A tea strainer or tea infuser
- A heat-resistant glass or ceramic mug or teapot
- A heat source (such as a stove or electric kettle)
Steps to brew Darjeeling tea:
- Boil filtered water: Fill a kettle or pot with filtered water and heat until it reaches boiling point.
- Prepare the tea: Place the loose-leaf Darjeeling tea into the strainer or infuser, and then place the strainer or infuser into the mug or teapot.
- Pour hot water: Pour the boiling water over the tea leaves and let steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the tea strainer or infuser: Once the tea has steeped for the desired time, remove the strainer or infuser from the mug or teapot.
- Serve: Pour the tea into a mug and enjoy your perfectly brewed cup of Darjeeling tea.
Note: The recommended brewing time for Darjeeling tea is 3-5 minutes, but you can adjust the steeping time to suit your taste preferences. A longer steeping time will result in a stronger, more robust flavor, while a shorter steeping time will produce a lighter, more delicate flavor.